Thursday, April 26, 2012

  3 months? Terrible I know! I am really behind here and I have been trying to think of a good excuse for a three month gap between posts in a very NOT boring life. It seems like there is a lot going on all the time but when I look back and try recount why I was so busy memory fails me! 
  School is going good. We have seven more class days and four days of finals then graduation on the twelve. Lord willing two weeks from this coming Saturday I will be on my way to Ohio for the summer! So looking for a change of pace, but I don't think its going to slow down I think if anything its going to speed up. 
  I am going to live with a family from church in the area where I grew up and will be working five days a week at an Amish store near Richmond Indiana. It will be long hours and a long commute but it will help pay for school next fall Lord willing.
  Speaking of next fall. It feels like it is a long ways off but in reality it closer than it appears! Lord willing I will begin some classes at the local community college where hopefully I will be able to get my nursing degree. School starts the 13th of August there so I will be back on KMBC campus 10 days before school actually starts here. I am looking forward to taking some of the "sci-ency" classes starting in the fall. I will take Human Anatomy and Physiology 1 in the fall. 
  Some exciting news! I get to go to Washington! I have a ticket for the 16th of August. I got the ticket before I realized that school started in town earlier than we do here. I will be there till the 21st. 
  Since January I have had lots of not so hot days. Just nauseated and no energy and other random symptoms. I have seen two doctors and I am on four medications and things seem to be getting better, I am so thankful for the progress that has been made! 
   I am sure there are other things that should be included in this post but I will save that for later should I remember something else. Right now I am going to work on a picture post and share my spring break with those who are still checking in! Its good to hear from those who check in so leave note! 







No comments:

Post a Comment